[FIX][Connectors] ConnectorsMaxWidthFix-nk

Thomas A Petersen tpeterse at csc.com
Thu Jan 8 17:42:53 UTC 2004

Ned,

Thanks for the fix.  It was a nit I’ve been working around ever since I
stumbled across Connectors.  I’m not so sure that the implementation of
maxWidth I provided is the best solution, but it is good enough for my
needs.

Your Connectors and Hernán’s Jacaranda make my life saner because I can use
them as a mind map to media internal and external to the image.  I plan to
document what I use to do this and publish it to the community.

Thanks again for an excellent set of tools,
tap