[FIX] Can't abandon sources

Jim Rosenberg jr at amanue.com
Fri Jan 9 03:59:11 UTC 2004

--On Thursday, January 8, 2004 2:13 PM -0800 Dan Ingalls
<Dan at SqueakLand.org> wrote:

> Boris Gaertner found a bug in my first fix (had an infinite loop in some
> cases). I claim this one fixes it, and Boris has tested it.

I was going to post a message that the first fix crashed my VM -- out of
memory -- but have been really swamped lately. Thanks a ton Dan and Ned and
Tim and everyone who has responded. This one worked!!

I will post more about what this exhibition is all about when I get closer
to the event and have a definite URL.

-Thanks again, Jim

---
 Jim Rosenberg                      http://www.well.com/user/jer/