Bug in "subclasses"

=?gb2312?q?ye=20juan?= yejuan_1204 at yahoo.com.cn
Fri Jan 9 04:42:04 UTC 2004

Hi,
  I have created a subclass "Young" of the class
"Selection", and I deleted the subclass "Young". Now
when I run the following statement
  " Selection subclasses", the returned array still
has "Young". Worsely, when I inspect "Young", the
system does not recognize "Young".Later, I want to
create a subclass, whose name is "Young" and which is
expected to replace the original "Young". However, it
still fails. The returned array: #(Young Young).Now
what can I do to delete "Young" in "Selection
subclasses"?
  Regards,
                Lulu