Image Manager

=?gb2312?q?ye=20juan?= yejuan_1204 at yahoo.com.cn
Fri Jan 9 08:37:59 UTC 2004

Hi,
  Thanks for your replies! Maybe if I express my ideas
in the following way, the ideas can be understood more
clearly. I want to make use of class "ObjectsTool": it
displays all morphs in Squeak. For me, I want to
create class "PicturesTool": it displays only
pictures--".gif" files. All these files are stored in
the main memory, just like those displyed in
"GraphicalMenu". Similarly these pictures are
classified into five groups:"Components",
"Products","Photo","Movie",and "Flash", and such
classification is similar to that of "categories" in
"ObjectsTool". Now do you catch my meaning? Sorry for
my poor expression. Thanks for your helps!
   Best wishes,