ask for APSL? for real this time?

Andrew C. Greenberg werdna at mucow.com
Fri Jan 9 23:53:12 UTC 2004

Goran, I can appreciate your frustration.  I am not happy with the
advice I am giving either, but it is good advice.

Trust me in saying that I know of what I speak -- I am paid counsel for
various large open source projects and companies, and this is what I
do.

I appreciate you feeling that you don't care to respond, and I
acknowledge that my schedule is often too busy to give detailed advices
to repeated advancing of subject matter well-trodden here.  If you are
suggesting something new, and I missed it, I apologize -- I am getting
ready for a trial resulting from IP neglect of the type we are
presently contemplating committing, and I am limited in the time I can
spend on this matter.

Whether you like me, the time i can afford to spend on this right now
or the advice i am giving, I think my record and passion for the
welfare of Squeak speaks for itself.  My views are, at the very least
well-meaning.  I hope you can take my remarks as such.