Clean up BFAV?

danielv at netvision.net.il danielv at netvision.net.il
Fri Jan 9 02:29:26 UTC 2004

As another compromise between notifying only the author, and
mail-bombing the list, we could mail everyone that had participated in
the thread around each particular mail. Then if any one of them thinks
the matter still has merit, it can be raised again. Note that the code to
do this exists in the BFAV, we can do that automatically.

I think the time-out tag is a good idea, because it creates a good
record of what happened.

Daniel