Let's finalize a plan on handling old bug/fix/etc. messages in BFAV2 (was Re: Clean up BFAV)

Cees de Groot cg at tric.nl
Sat Jan 10 19:22:50 UTC 2004

Ken Causey  <squeak-dev at lists.squeakfoundation.org> said:
>Can I get confirmation from all those interested in harvesting that this
>plan is acceptable?  Or proposed modifications?

Fine with me. Let's not bother with fine-tuning this too much - as long
as these threads are easily recognizable, anyone who wants to do
anything to them can just go in, select these threads (by your proposed
tags), and do what they'd like to do.

--
Cees de Groot               http://www.tric.nl     <cg at tric.nl>
tric, the new way           helpdesk/ticketing software, VoIP/CTI,