Let's finalize a plan on handling old bug/fix/etc. messages in BFAV2 (was Re: Clean up BFAV)

Doug Way dway at mailcan.com
Sun Jan 11 05:45:15 UTC 2004

Sounds good to me.

Just to be clear, I assume you will be closing all of them at once,
more or less... in other words, they're not being hand-reviewed one by
one first.

(I suppose if someone has a fix that's over a year old that they feel
deserves attention, now is the time to add a comment to the
submission...)

- Doug