[OT] A tutorial for Slate: call for readers

Nicolas Pelletier kodama at wanadoo.fr
Sun Jan 11 23:53:38 UTC 2004

Hello Squeakers,

you  may  be  aware  of the  Slate  language,  http://slate.tunes.org,
created by  Brian Rice and  Lee Salzman. Slate draws  inspiration from
Smalltalk and Self, among others.

I am  writing a  tutorial for  Slate.  The current  state of  my work,
although      still      incomplete,      can     be      seen      at
http://perso.wanadoo.fr/kodama/tutorial.html.  I am looking for people
with various programming  backgrounds who could take the  time to read
it and send me their impressions, comments or advice.

I already have asked people  around me with a C/C++/Java experience to
read it,  and would be  grateful if some  Squeakers/Smalltalkers could
also help making it better.

Thanks in advance,

--
Nicolas