Closing old BFAV groups tomorrow

Ken Causey ken at kencausey.com
Mon Jan 12 22:02:43 UTC 2004

Starting sometime tomorrow morning I will be closing all open posting
groups in BFAV that do not have any posts newer than 12/31/2003.  That's
going to be a flood of 3300 new posts to the squeak-harvest mailing list
and BFAV archive.  Each message will also be sent to the sender of the
first post of the group.  No messages will be going to this list
(squeak-dev) except that I will probably send another message when it's
done.

Ken