[RFI]Having flip metods again in image (was [BUG] Missing methods in 3.4 beta)

Marcus Denker marcus at ira.uka.de
Wed Jan 14 11:03:27 UTC 2004

Hi,

I think there's an error on the wiki page that was referenced
in Ken's post: It contains [RFI] as a tag, but the BFAV does
not recognize it. And it's, I think, not needed: We can use [ENH]
instead.

I will change the wiki page and I'l repost your cs with the new
  subject, so BFAV will pick it up.

       Marcus

Marcus Denker marcus at ira.uka.de