sorta-offline for a week or so

Ned Konz ned at squeakland.org
Thu Jan 15 17:45:50 UTC 2004

On Tuesday 13 January 2004 6:19 pm, Tim Rowledge wrote:
> Well, the end is near and the van arrives tomorrow morning for us to
> begin the trek northwards. I'll be only occasionally online as we pass
> net-connected cafes, so please excuse delayed response to any
> questions. This last computer is just about to be turned o

Hi Tim,

If you want you're welcome to stop by here on your way north. I'd be glad to
put you up for the night; I'd also appreciate meeting your wife.

We're about 30 miles south of the Anacortes ferry, so I don't know how helpful
that would be (being about 3 hours away from your destination), but here's
the contact info:

Ned Konz
27305 83rd Avenue NW
Stanwood WA 98292
360-629-4262 (or -1091)

Exit 212 off I-5, go about 5 miles W to Pioneer highway (traffic light); turn
right; go for 2 blocks and then turn R on Cedarhome Dr. North (a brick
street); take first R onto 83rd Ave NW (a short gravel road), then we're at
the end on the left in a pink house.

Hope you have a good trip!

Ned