Developer Workspace grabs the whole screen

Trygve Reenskaug trygver at ifi.uio.no
Fri Jan 16 16:52:52 UTC 2004

I just picked up Squeak again after a few weeks doing other things
(refactoring my web pages). Loaded 3.6-5429 and installed Developer
Workspace. Lots of very interesting and promising stuff.

One question: The developer project grabs the whole screen. I can't find a
way to reduce its size so that I can effectively do other things at the
same time. (There is no halo resize button visible on the screen). Any way
around this? (WIN XP)

regards
--Trygve

Trygve Reenskaug      mailto: trygver at ifi.uio.no
Morgedalsvn. 5A       http://heim.ifi.uio.no/~trygver
N-0378 Oslo           Tel: (+47) 22 49 57 27
Norway