Are you using fetching updates methods in Utilities

Doug Way dway at mailcan.com
Sat Jan 17 06:19:41 UTC 2004

On Friday, January 16, 2004, at 03:29 PM, ducasse wrote:

> Hi doug and others
>
> I'm cleaning Utilities and I was wondering whether the methods in the
> categories
> fetchingupdates where used.

Yes, some of them at least are used when doing a "help"/"load updates
from server", including Utilities class>>updateFromServer and several
others.  Some of the others are for broadcasting updates, some of which
I use, and then there are some which probably need to be refactored,
although you don't need to do this refactoring yourself (unless you
really want to).

- Doug