update stream policy

Michael Rueger michael at squeakland.org
Sat Jan 17 20:07:01 UTC 2004

Ken Causey wrote:

> Indeed.  I just want to take this opportunity to say that I personally
> am 100% in agreement with what Avi has said on this subject.

Me three ;-)

But, as a compromise, if the guides and update stream magicians :-)
would like to have the tests in the image while the big changes like KCP
i18n etc are taking place I could live with that.

But at some point they should go enjoy their vacation on SqueakMap.
They meaning the tests, not the maintainers, they (the maintainers) are
invited to hang out on my porch in Redondo ;-)

Michael