update stream policy

Diego Gomez Deck DiegoGomezDeck at ConsultAr.com
Sat Jan 17 20:13:43 UTC 2004

Hi Avi,

[snip]
> I'm going to try not to spend any more time on this thread because I
> think, frankly, that most people agree with me, and I don't know what
> else I can do to convince those that don't.

I never asked for time from you so fell free to spend the time you want
on this or any thread.

The only important thing to say here is: It's really not important how
many people agree with you (or anybody) if the people who signed the
agreement don't work in concrete things.

It's simple to talk, to agree, to discuss, etc... but could help if all
the people that agree on something invest some time in something more
than just talking.

I'm talking about real things, real problems, with real work behind.

If there are so much people that agree with you, where is their work?

> Cheers,
> Avi

Diego