[ENH] ProxyAuthEnh ( Please review! )

Adrian Lienhard adi at netstyle.ch
Sun Jan 18 12:05:32 UTC 2004

Isn't anybody out there behind a proxy server with authentication? If so,
please try and review this enhancement so it can get into the image! It's
very simple and I think it would be good to have it in the image although it
will not be important for most of the users. But for some it will not
prevent them from using squeak or hack their own solution...

Thanks,
Adrian