[UPDATES] 34 for Squeak3.7alpha AND TESTS!!!!

Frank Sergeant frank at canyon-medical.com
Sun Jan 18 17:47:50 UTC 2004

ducasse <ducasse at iam.unibe.ch> wrote:

> this is my last email on the topic. Because I have to work ;) yes even
> the sunday.

Fair enough.  I'll plan to make this my last post also.

>From the posts by you and Andreas and others, I think I understand your
points better.

> I see that basically we had three or four persons against tests in the
> image.

I definitely was NOT against tests in the image, so that
mischaracterizes my position by about 179 degrees.  I was against tests
in the update stream and in the most basic of the images.  I may have
been wrong.  I have a lot of food for thought.

-- Frank