SM2 buglet

goran.krampe at bluefish.se goran.krampe at bluefish.se
Mon Jan 19 08:42:30 UTC 2004

Hi all!

Well, found a buglet while I was fixing the problem David Shaffer
reported:

Packages installed which are older than the release that was current as
of 2004-01-18 (deployment of SM2) do not show up as installed in the
Package Loader.

For me it was SUnit, evaluating "SMSqueakMap default installedPackages"
showed that it indeed was installed - but "(SMSqueakMap default
packageWithName: 'SUnit') isInstalled" evaluated to false.

This is because the SM2 model doesn't include the "3.1" version but only
the latest "3.1-testrunner" version. All was well when I subsequently
installed SUnit "again".

regards, Göran