Going to 3.7 beta (was: [UPDATES] 34 for Squeak3.7alpha)

Yoshiki Ohshima Yoshiki.Ohshima at acm.org
Mon Jan 19 09:30:05 UTC 2004

  Hello,

> - What happened with m17n inclusion?  One of the goals is to make 3.7
> (or 4 ;)) full translatable.

  My plan was working on this last a couple of weeks, but it didn't
happen.  I've been unnecessarily busy, but the good news is it is
(mostly) all about Squeaking.  While I haven't responeded to the other
"interesting" topics, I'm pushing the Squeak envelope anyway.

  I would vote to include m17n to 3.8a.  And, I'd suggest moving to
4.0 should be after this *somehow* gets stabilized.

-- Yoshiki