[Nostalgia] Apple APDA Smalltalk-80

Jecel Assumpcao Jr jecel at merlintec.com
Mon Jan 19 22:20:13 UTC 2004

On Sunday 18 January 2004 20:45, Davide Grandi wrote:
>  From my "archive " :
>
> Apple Smalltalk :
>      V0.2 : 956k

Ooops, I should have mentioned that this is what I have. I didn't know
that there had been further releases. What is the 956k number above?
The whole system came in 7 400KB floppies, though that included two
images and changes files.

>      V0.3 : 760k
>      V0.4 : 776k
>
> The first one is "around" May 1986, courtesy by Apple Italy, and ran
> only on a mac 512k/Plus with it's specially crafted system disk.

Actually, I also ran it with a system disk I had created and there
weren't any problems.

-- Jecel