Squeak listening to specific IP Addresses?

John M McIntosh johnmci at smalltalkconsulting.com
Tue Jan 20 01:05:54 UTC 2004

[ENH] Binding Sockets to specific interfaces (resend)
	Date: 	December 5, 2003 12:16:54 PM PST
A note from Andreas, which means the windows support must be there,.
Note of VM Support  in 3.7a VMMaker change
Change set:
OldSocket methodsFor: 'primitives' stamp: 'ikp 9/1/2003 20:55'!
primSocket: aHandle listenOn: portNumber backlogSize: backlog
interface: ifAddr