monticello with dependencies

Avi Bryant avi at beta4.com
Wed Jan 21 01:58:44 UTC 2004

Hi Lukas,

Nearly all the issues you raise below are now addressed in
http://beta4.com/mc/monticello/Monticello-avi.71.mcz .

The one thing I didn't do is to make a package show up as dirty if any
of its dependencies are dirty.  I'm not sure that you want this in all
cases - although maybe there could be some separate visual cue, not the
*,  that would indicate that the dependencies have changed?  Ideas?

Avi