Squeak Daemon: Why doesn't Squeak sleep with zero cpu usage?

Wed Jan 21 11:00:01 UTC 2004

I use Nebraska too for managing remote Seaside apps and
I have the same solution to drag Windows but it's slow.

The problem is that when fastDragWindowForMorphic is checked and you
drag a window
the  window on the server is under the server Sensor and not under the
remote hand.

I have traced this trough the following methods:
- SystemWindow>>mouseMove:
- SystemWindow>>doFastFrameDrag:

The method doFastFrameDrag: use the Sensor cursorPoint and not the
event hand position.

I haven't a solution as yet but never really take time.

Alain