[BUG] [SqueakMap2] You can attempt to install a package that does not have an installable package

goran.krampe at bluefish.se goran.krampe at bluefish.se
Wed Jan 21 12:47:21 UTC 2004

Ken Causey <ken at kencausey.com> wrote:
> We had someone report on #squeak that after choosing to install
> 'FractalMorph' they managed to lock their image.

Nah, "lock their image" was perhaps not how I would call it. :-)
Just press alt-.

> Turns out there is no
> actual installable package for FractalMorph yet the install option is in
> the list.

Eh, there *is* a release *with* a file url. Not sure what you mean.

The problem here is that the url doesn't "work". The url is:

	http://vanjulio.swiki.net/.uploads/Fractal.cs

...and not even www.swiki.net works for me right now. Not sure what the
heck Stephen is doing! :)

So the HTTP request for the file simply waits for the response. Not sure
if Squeak has some form of default timeout for this.

regards, Göran