ChangeSorter: bug or feature?

Boris Gaertner Boris.Gaertner at gmx.net
Thu Jan 22 05:40:17 UTC 2004

frits.swinkels <frits.swinkels at shaw.ca> asked
> Am I missing a point here? Any suggestions for comparing two changesets
> for methods with the same name but different implementations? I can hear
> Avi answering Monticello, but I find the Changeset behaviour
> counter-intuitive.

To compare the a changeset with your image, you can select that
change set in the file list and select option "code-file browser"
Your get a window that shows the contents of the file clas-by-class.
When you select a class and a method, the differences will
be shown in red.  You can also selectively file in methods with
that tool.

greetings, Boris