Thanks to Reviewers (Keep Going!)

Brent Vukmer bvukmer at blackboard.com
Thu Jan 22 14:59:22 UTC 2004

I noticed in the BFAV the other day that 2004 has started with a
significant increase in reviewing activity.  There's reviewing goodness
happening!  Thank you Marcus Denker, Stephane Ducasse, Giovanni Giorgi,
Tom Koenig, Brent Pinkney and Frank Shearar, everbody - you guys are
really encouraging me.  People are running SLint on submissions,
supplying SUnit tests -- it's cool to see this happening.

Thanks.  Keep up the good work!
Brent

P.S.  Please feel free to offer usability feedback about the BFAV2.  Or,
heck, MC patches for the BFAV2 code :)