Help with SUnit

Ken Causey ken at kencausey.com
Thu Jan 22 17:43:58 UTC 2004

I believe your problem is a usage misunderstanding.  I myself had this
same problem.  When you click a failed method in the test runner and get
the debugger, select the second item in the stack list.  Note the
comment there.  The comment needs a little rewriting but basically you
need to step over myHalt and step into (Sent) for performTest.  Then
step once more and hit send once more for perform:.  At that point you
will be in your test method and will see that the failure is for the
first assert as it should be and that stream in non-Nil.

Ken