[BUG] script specified on command line runs again when image is saved

Ken Causey ken at kencausey.com
Thu Jan 22 19:09:26 UTC 2004

Following a suggestion from Goran I put together a system combinging a
shell script and smalltalk script to auto-build a squeak directory setup
and development image since this is something I find myself doing quite
a lot.

In the process I've found that when I save the resulting image the
script specified on the command line is executed again.  In this case my
script loads packages from SqueakMap2 and clearly I don't want that to
happen again.  I guess I will make my script more intelligent.  But this
still seems like odd behavior.  For what it's worth this is a Linux VM
and a 3.7a-5657 image.

Ken