[BUG][SM2] file cache holding onto directory causes problems moving images around

Julian Fitzell julian at beta4.com
Thu Jan 22 23:53:42 UTC 2004

the file cache holds an absolute path to a directory instead of being
relative to the squeak directory.  While this may be something you want
to enable, I think the default needs to be for it to be relative.  I
currently can't give my images to anyone else.

At very least we could have it check for the directory at image startup
and reset it to be relative to the image dir if the current value is not
accessible.

Have to get some work done, so no fix at the moment...

Julian