SM2 status and playing with the cache!

Chris Cunningham csque0 at lycos.com
Fri Jan 23 06:07:49 UTC 2004

>Hi all!

[snip]
>Not cached SMPackageRelease[MultiColumn List Morph 1]
[snip]

>I cc:ed you guys so perhaps you can fix them. :)
>
>regards, Göran

Goran,
Thanks for finding this.  My issue was the the first release (5) was hosted on www.swiki.net, which was probably down when you ran this script.  It is still down currently, so I have just removed this release, so the only one present is the current release (6), hosted on the SM server itself.

Very nice tool, this SM.

-Chris