[FIX] SUnitDebuggerTearDownFix-nk ( [et] Works for me. Is one of the old methods needed now? )

mike at mjr104.co.uk mike at mjr104.co.uk
Fri Jan 23 10:40:06 UTC 2004

Thanks for this Ned.  It works for me.  A better example for me to use
originally might have been

setUp
	client _ Socket newTCP listenOn: 8901.
	server _ Socket newTCP connectTo: #(127 0 0 1) asByteArray port: 8901

tearDown
	client closeAndDestroy.
	server closeAndDestroy

If the any of the tests failed, under the old code, client and server
wouldn't be valid in the debugger.  This works with this fix.

I've looked through your changes and was wondering if you meant to
remove
TestCase>>openDebuggerOnFailingTestMethod
as there are no longer any senders of it - you now pass the semaphore to
the new method?

Cheers
Mike

<This post brought to you by BFAV2>