Error during install of KomHttpServer 6.2 in Squeak3.7a-5657image

Peter William Lount peter at ActiveInfo.CA
Fri Jan 23 11:36:08 UTC 2004

Hi,

Thanks Goran. It works much better now. To be on the safe side I've avoided
alternate version of "VersionNumber" class that collides with yours.

Oh, I'm getting the hang of this Monticello gizmo. A apha sorted class,
method and Globals manifest in each Monticello package would be excellent.
You could see it when you browse it with the Monticello tools.

Cheers,

Peter