Trouble getting SqueakMap to work

Masato Sumi sumi at seagreen.ocn.ne.jp
Mon Jan 26 12:53:26 UTC 2004

Hi, Goran.  SqueakMap2 is cool.  Thanks for your efforts.

on 01/26/04 02:26, goran.krampe at bluefish.se wrote:

> ...but I have no idea why you fail with a primitive failure at this
> point. Would be interesting to know exactly where. It doesn't seem like
> the debug logs you attached was about that.

That is another cache related problem but Mac OS platform specific.  The
Mac's HFS can not accept such a long directory name that is usually used by
SM2.  So, it seems a primitive error occurs that means the SqueakVM fails to
create such a long-named directory.

Best regards,

--
Masato Sumi