[ENH] Chronology-l-Morphic.2.cs ( final version ) [er] [su]

Brent Pinkney brent.pinkney at aircom.co.za
Mon Jan 26 16:31:03 UTC 2004

Hi,

Markus has been kind enough to submit my final Chronology changes to the
list.

The changeset MUST be installed in alphabetical order.

   'Chronology-c-ANSIDateAndTimeDuration.13.cs'
   'Chronology-d-YearMonthWeekRefactoring.6.cs'
   'Chronology-e-TemporaryDateTimeTimeSpan.5.cs'
   'Chronology-i-ConvertTDateTTimeTTimestamp1of2.2.cs'
   'Chronology-j-ConvertTDateTTimeTTimestamp2of2.3.cs'
   'Chronology-l-Morphic.3.cs'

They install cleanly into a 3.7a-5657 image.

All 382 units test run to completion. I do believe Markus will add these
to the Base Iamge Tests package.

Brent