layouts

Scott Wallace scott.wallace at squeakland.org
Mon Jan 26 21:41:28 UTC 2004

Another good resource for getting to know about layouts is to use
Viewers.  Try this, for example:

Open up the Objects tool and from the "presentation" category get a
Column or a Row.

Open up a Viewer on that row or column, and choose the "layout" category.

Now twiddle with the values of the layout parameters in the Viewer;
you'll be  able to see the results immediately on the morph.
Twiddling further parameters in the "color & border" and "basic"
categories may also be useful in such explorations.

Cheers,

  -- Scott