Using BFAV2

Boris Gaertner Boris.Gaertner at gmx.net
Tue Jan 27 20:08:00 UTC 2004

Hello Brent,

attached you find a stack trace for the problem that Frank
experienced.
I should add that I had two instnaces of BFAV2 open (in one image)
and that I am on windows. Windows is a bit intolerant when you want
to delete a file that is currently open.

I am not sure that this is very helpful but it tells you
that the reported problem can be reproduced.

Frank, are you on Windows or on a Linux?

Greetings, Boris