FileList2 opening on a directory

Timothy Rowledge tim at sumeru.stanford.edu
Fri Jan 30 18:13:58 UTC 2004

On Jan 30, 2004, at 1:02 AM, Brian T Rice wrote:

> Okay, I have found a solution, involving refactoring FileList2's
> instantiators. I'll post as [ENH] in a bit.
Brian, don't forget that I had similar problems with FL2 some time back
on the RISC OS platform. I managed to trace it to something to do with
FileDirectory (can't recall exactly, that machine is in storage right
now etc, see if bfav or archives reveal anything within the last few
months) and all seems well on RISC OS. Worth comparing to see if they
are rleated problems.

tim