[BUG] Monticello Browsing Package and *Extensions

Samir Saidani saidani at info.unicaen.fr
Fri Jan 30 18:16:42 UTC 2004

Weird !

Take a vanilla Squeak 3.6 #5424, load a SMSqueakMap2 (Squeak asks for
it), then Monticello Package v94,

In category Test, add MyTestClass derived from PackageInfo, add a
methodCategoryPrefix ^'*test' then add where you want this protocol.

Add the Test Package in Monticello, Browse it : all it's ok.
Rename it '*test protocol' with appropriate changes, it works.
'*Test protocol' don't work.
*Testprotocol don't work.
*testprotocol work.
*testProtocol don't work