[ENH] Giving information on method author (name,url,email...)

Samir Saidani saidani at info.unicaen.fr
Fri Jan 30 19:07:02 UTC 2004

Add in the method menu of the browser the possibility to have more
info on the author : email, complete name, url, description... if such
informations are available on SqueakMap. So SqueakMap is a
prerequisite. Try it by open a method menu then more... then info on
author.

FileIn the .st first (due to a bug in SMSqueakMap2, see my precedent
post, I didn't manage to make monticello take into account this
extension method in SMSqueakMap2) then load the monticello package.

--
Samir SAIDANI
PhD Student in CS / Doctorant en informatique 	web : http://www.info.unicaen.fr/~saidani