[BUG] Monticello Browsing Package and *Extensions

Avi Bryant avi at beta4.com
Fri Jan 30 19:58:48 UTC 2004

On Jan 30, 2004, at 11:48 AM, Samir Saidani wrote:

> It was the behavior I expected, but when there is a space or a capital
> letter in the prefix, it doesn't work as expected.

It makes sense that there would be problems with a capital letter - the
way the code is currently written, the prefix is expected to be all
lowercase (and categories are all lowercased when compared to it, so
it's not case sensitive).  I actually wasn't expecting people to
override that particular method, it should be factored a little
differently for that to work better.   I don't understand why there
would be problems with having a space in the prefix.