BFAV2 problem: Failed to extract email file

Ken Causey ken at kencausey.com
Fri Jan 30 22:43:43 UTC 2004

On Fri, 2004-01-30 at 15:43, Doug Way wrote:

> Also, it seems that updates from between Jan 24 and Jan 26 are missing
> from the server... I was looking to review/approve the Chronology
> updates from Jan 25 and they're not there.

Actually, the messages are there, they just are not going to have the
right dates.  There was a problem with the server during that window
which was discovered a couple of days ago.  At that time I manually
imported all of the missing messages but they will have the date that I
imported them, not the date that they were originally sent.  Sorry about
the confusion.

Ken