BFAV2 problem: Failed to extract email file

Ken Causey ken at kencausey.com
Fri Jan 30 23:10:11 UTC 2004

Actually, let me readjust.  I replied before checking.  I fixed this all
in a bit of a rush and I don't remember the exact date range for which
there was a problem; it was roughly the last weekend and early part of
this week.  I'm not sure which Chronology messages you are referring to,
I see a gaggle of them on the 26th but none on the 25th.  And these are
not ones I had to manually inject so their dates are correct.  Note that
most if not all of these have already been approved by Marcus so you
need to check the preference to show approved messages to see them in
BFAV2.

Ken