[BUG] Monticello Browsing Package and *Extensions

Samir Saidani saidani at info.unicaen.fr
Sat Jan 31 14:22:42 UTC 2004

Avi Bryant <avi at beta4.com> writes:

> It makes sense that there would be problems with a capital letter -
> the way the code is currently written, the prefix is expected to be
> all lowercase (and categories are all lowercased when compared to it,
> so it's not case sensitive).  I actually wasn't expecting people to
> override that particular method, it should be factored a little
> differently for that to work better.   I don't understand why there
> would be problems with having a space in the prefix.

Sorry, you're right, there is no problem with space in prefix, I was
confused by the example '*test Protocol', because there is a space,
but the problem is the capital letter...
I have an another question : preambleText and readmeText don't have
the expected behavior when I load a package from Monticello, do you
notice it ?

Regards,
Samir.