[ENH] Sloppy Focus

Samir Saidani saidani at info.unicaen.fr
Sat Jan 31 16:34:07 UTC 2004

Hi,

This piece of code implements sloppy focus I like to use in
fluxbox. With this focus model, moving the mouse cursor over a window
gives the window the input focus. A simple click on a window raises
this window. It could be really cool if we could have a true windows
manager in squeak as powerful than fluxbox, fvwm... Consider this code
as a contribution to this dream ;-)

You need Monticello, and have to do an accept on preambleText, because
Monticello doesn't handle it. I add a fix for starbrowser.

Samir