Final do-its/cleanups before going gamma/final

Doug Way dway at mailcan.com
Sun Jul 4 02:18:52 UTC 2004

Hey, does anyone have a good list (or just a suggestion or two) of
do-its/cleanups which should be done before I create the 3.7gamma
candidate image?

I'm already doing these:
- check Undeclared ("Undeclared removeUnreferencedKeys; inspect")
- regenerate flaps ("Language recreateFlaps")
- ...
- (edit Welcome Window text and ReadMe.txt file, of course)
- delete all numbered update-changesets
- probably a garbage collect at the end of these

Also, I have a do-it around somewhere from 3.6 which should regenerate
the existing SystemWindows ("A Word of Caution" etc) so we get
cleaned-up window frames.

Anything else I should check?

(Embarassingly, I think I asked this same question around the time of
3.6gamma, and I'm pretty sure either Tim or Michael R responded with
some other useful checks, but I can't seem to find that email while
searching right now...)

- Doug