a wrinkle in on-demand behavior transfer

Russell Penney russell.penney at tincanct.com
Sun Jul 4 02:20:18 UTC 2004

That wouldn’t work, would it?
What if the first method is the one already declared on a superclass.
i.e. I send a bunch of methods to a class, only the 7th one doesn’t respond
with a DNU, that is the first time you would need to go to the remote
snapshot.

You must know what classes you want from the remote, yes? At the point where
you get the "shape" of the remote class use Ned's idea and get the catalog
then.

Russell