Any value in DecentReviewerNotePad ChangeSets and Attachments work slightly differently

Thomas Koenig tomkoenig at mindspring.com
Sun Jul 4 21:56:33 UTC 2004

We have the problem with attachment names > 35 characters not folding
properly.  I put in an edit to prevent this for changesets and am trying
to do the same thing for attachements.

I've noticed that in DecentReviewerNotePad, adding ChangeSets and
Attachments work slightly differently. Specifically:
-Typing in an attachment file name and saving gets a MNU, while in
changeSets, typing in a cs name works fine.
-Clicking the attachments add button, opens up a window to drag from
while clicking the add button in cs opens a window to key into. (In both
cases, clicking  the drag button opens a window to drag from.)
-In attachment the full file names are listed w/o commas and in
attachments they are not (and the corresponding methods are
attachmentsText vs changeSetsDisplayText.)

Can you see any good reasons for the differences?  If not, I will
eliminate some duplicate code and inconsistent UI so as to make my
changes and testing easier to implement. I will make attachements work
like change sets
Tom