Arrow Keys to control movement of a Morph

Milan Zimmermann milan.zimmermann at sympatico.ca
Mon Jul 5 07:00:16 UTC 2004

Karl,

Thanks, this is great, I imported the changeset (learned what a changeset is)
and am able to control an "ellipse morph" on a playfield with to go
left/right Characters such as $j and $l. One note, I have to edit the script
textually to do that, not sure there is a way to "drop" the Character in.

One question: How can I represent "arrow keys up/down/left/right" as
characters - is that possible?

thanks