ANN: Squeak - WarpSketchMorph 1st version for download

Jochen Riekhof jochen at riekhof.de
Mon Jul 5 17:32:10 UTC 2004

Hi...

playing with squeak morphic, I saw WarpBlt which seems to provide
exactly the functionality I need to port an old java applet I did in
1997. See www.riekhof.de and click on Java-Applets for a demo.
It behaves quite similar to a 90ies app named PowerGoo.
Its my first Morphic work so there might be flaws, but it works quite
well here on both 3.6 and 3.7beta.

The link is
http://www.riekhof.de/development/smalltalk/squeak/WarpSketchMorph.5.cs.

You can either create one by evaluating
WarpSketchMorph new openInWorld.
and choose an image with the "Choose new graphic..." halo menu item or use
(WarpSketchMorph withForm: <yourForm>) openInWorld.

Please let me know about any bugs or design flaws! Especially I don't
know how to update the alphabetical morph list to show my WarpSketchMorph.

I hope you have some fun!

Ciao

...Jochen